This is a quick Guide to get your started building a wordpress website in minutes with bluehost hosting. Why bluehost hosting – because they got 1 click install and are reliable!
Get a domain Name
AS many would tell you, you need a domain as a start, but you don’t need that with bluehost hosting as you get a free domain name when you buy hosting, so all you need is to set up your blog and get started. Bluehost is one of the top hosting companies around that does a good job with webhosting.
Buy Web hosting for your blog
There are many reasons for why you may want to choose Bluehost for your WordPress blog and I honestly believe they are one of the best web hosting providers. These reasons include:
- It’s easy to use bluehost. Yes, anyone can create a WordPress blog easily with this quick tutorial I have given below. Bluehost makes it super easy to create a WordPress blog.
- This hosting service gets you self-hosted. If you want to make money from your blog, then you will want to have full control over your website and be self-hosted.
- Bluehost web hosting offers technical support and 24/7 live chat
- You get a FREE blog domain.
- WordPress through Bluehost is FREE to install.
- Bluehost is extremely affordable and they offer cheap web hosting. If you are lucky when they have their specials their cheap blog hosting offers are just $2.95 per month when they are on.
So you can start below with our install guide
[This $2.95 deal will expire on 17 November]
Their best hosting plans for 2017 reviewed
1. Choose a Hosting plan
2. Click select /Next step Choose domain name
3. Next step / Enter your Name address details Etc
4. Choose your hosting plan
5. Enter payment details,bluehost accepts only credit cards.
Tick mark i agree to terms and conditions and then click green submit button
The rest is also as easy as this because once you click submit, You will go to another page and they will ask you to provide a password , do remember this password for login later
This is the next step. If you want to start a WordPress blog on Bluehost then continue reading.
This part isn’t hard at all. Bluehost makes it very easy to create a WordPress blog and it is FREE.
- When you are in your cPanel (you will receive a link to this in your welcome email from Bluehost), find and click on the image that says “One Click Install.”.
- Next, click on the WordPress icon on the next page located under “Blogs.”
- Click the “Start” button. This will begin the installation.
- Once in the installation process, you will have to decide which domain you will want to install WordPress on. Click the dropdown menu to the domain you plan on using. If you just started a new account there will only be one
- Now, you will see “Advanced Options.” This is where you choose your username and password for your WordPress website. ( i recommend that you Don’t use the default “Admin” as your username to beef up security further from hackers You will want to check “Automatically create a new database for this installation”
- Click “Install Now.”
- Remember to save your username and password.
Congrats!! You now have a WordPress blog. Now you can slowly start on the design and content and you will be on your way to sucess. Good luck!
My name is Jeff and I like to blog about building websites and setting up new blogs,optimizing websites with wordpress plugins and scripts , I like to write about cool gadgets and SEO & Internet marketing.
Yes thats Me!:) .
You can find me on Google +here.I lovetinkering around with html , wordpress an finding ways to promote and rank blogs on Google ,Bing and Yahoo search engines. Iam also on a journey on finding out how to make money from websites ,so I will share my wisdom and hope you can also learn something from it.
So welcome to my domain and I hope I can be of some help to you on your blogging journey.
Latest posts by jeff (see all)
- The Top WordPress Hosting providers comparison with features and prices – 2018 - August 13, 2018
- Bluehost launches SEO and Rank monitoring services - July 16, 2018
- Is godaddy a good host to start a website ? - June 13, 2018